Peninsula Regional Medical Center is bringing a FREE health and resource fair to Wicomico’s west side and surrounding communities. The fair will be held Saturday, October 26th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Asbury United Methodist Church in Sharptown.
- - Free flu shots
- - Nutrition & Diabetes Education
- - Diabetes screening
- - Kidney disease screening
- - Blood pressure screening
- - Cancer services & education
- - Kidney function (as identified by renal screening)
- - Physical and Occupational Therapy screening
- - Wicomico County Health Department — information on mental health, dental, Healthy Family, and other programs
- - MAC, Inc. — Evidence-based and community programs
- Lab draws:
- - Cholesterol (no fasting required)
- - A1C (as identified by diabetes screening)
Plus FREE giveaways and more!